- Triage, engage with and qualify incoming website requests. Ensure queries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop proficiency in your ability to understand the full system capabilities and explain these to customers where required, along with extracting required information to present solutions to meet their business needs.
- Stay up-to-date with all product releases and how they affect providers.
- Stay up-to-date with NDIS and industry changes to ensure you understand the challenges currently facing providers in the industry. Understanding the industry and current trends is of critical importance to build trust with providers. This may involve attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading professional publications and maintaining professional networks.
- Enhance relationships with prospective customers as a trusted advisor, providing support, solutions and advice.
- Monitor for new subscribers that did not renew their subscription for a second year to ensure that we are across.
- Records management across various systems, ensuring all customer-related information is updated in a timely manner for transparency across the organisation.
- Assist with generating valuable and quantifiable metrics around sales and report back to the CEO as required.
- Software sales experience desirable
- Previous experience in healthcare / disability or related industries is highly regarded
- A kind and caring nature is essential. Although this is a sales role, we want to ensure that the solution sold is exactly what the client needs and will actually help and support them.