This Account Manager role plays a crucial part in the sales lifecycle for this business and is hence a pivotal role in the team. The role essentially has an aftersales service focus to it, whereby you would be looking after customers after they’ve purchased and installed the products on their site. You would be talking to these customers about service, maintenance & compliance solutions the business can offer.
- Use reporting tools to follow up leads on upcoming service requirements
- Make appointments to go out to site and visit these customers
- Provide a service solution to your wide range of customers
- Work closely with the Project Manager & Maintenance Teams to deliver excellent service
- Ultimately be responsible for revenue & sales for the Service part of the business
- Account Management or relevant Sales experience
- Alternatively, Engineering, Plumbing or Trade background looking to move into Sales
- Ability to sell a maintenance / service solution to a range of customers
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team but also autonomously to achieve your tasks & generate leads
- Privately owned business with great reputation
- Great balance of working in the office & being on the road
- Great culture with many employees having long tenure in the business
The business has been around for 25 years, and in that time, has established itself a great reputation for providing local and international markets with a range of water storage solutions. Their products can be seen in a variety of applications, including commercial, farming & mining sites.
The business is privately owned and loves to look after its employees, many of whom have been in the business for a long time. Head office is in NSW and the business employs close to 90 staff across ANZ.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.