Reporting into the Field Sales Manager, this Account Management role has a primary focus that entails managing & growing a portfolio of customers across VIC & TAS. The customer base is established, and made up predominately of resellers & distributors.
- Drive revenue growth through your portfolio of accounts, mainly resellers across Vic & Tas
- Autonomously set up your weekly / monthly call cycle
- Be proactive in finding new business opportunities / up-selling / cross-selling where possible
- Work to set sales KPI's
- Liaise with local Sales & Marketing teams to drive campaign execution
- Take full responsibility & be main point of contact for resellers in your portfolio
- Proven experience in Account / Territory Management with track record in growing a portfolio of accounts
- Background in business-to-business sales
- Experience selling into resellers an advantage
- Passion & Hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player, but able to work autonomously
- Proactive in your approach
The wider global business has a proud history spanning over 100 years and operates in over 25 countries. Over the years, they have become an increasingly prominent player in the Australian market, and operate over a number of channels. They have a great culture and value their employees, offering a variety of career paths.
This particular role sits within a smaller division of the larger group, and has a family-type culture feel whilst being able to utilise the resources of the larger organisation. It's the perfect mix!
The business has a number of long-standing employees who are proud to work for them, many who have had the opportunity to transition into a variety of roles & functions across the organisation. On the back of continued success, the Australian business is continuing to drive a culture that values hard work, celebrates success and employs passionate people.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.