Reporting to the Finance Manager, ANZ your duties will include:
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts;
- Ensure daily payment run is carried out;
- Co-ordinate with the global shared service function to ensure invoice processing is on time;
- Supplier dispute resolution including managing stop supply and credit holds;
- Supplier and cash flow management;
- Cash flow forecast submission;
- WIPs & Accruals management;
- Identify opportunities to improve billing and cost recognition;
- Period-end accounting closing (monthly, quarterly and yearly):
- Reconcile Balance Sheet items and P/L items:
- Reporting and Analysis on business performance;
- Monthly financial reporting; and
- Fixed assets - creation, depreciation.
Your experience working in a dynamic, high volume environment working closely and/or managing the accounts payable and month end process will be essential for success in this role. Ideally, you will be CA/CPA qualified or studying. You will be an all-round Accountant with strong financial accounting experience. This role is not a 'back office' role, you will be talking daily with the global shared service teams as well as nationally at branch level so your exceptional communication skills with the ability to form relationships is imperative.