Sharp & Carter has partnered with an iconic non-profit organisation with an international presence. The business operates with the common goal of providing outstanding services to serve and benefit the community at a local and international level.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Business Partner
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Monthly financial/management reporting
- Reviewing and posting month end accruals
- Analysis of financial performance
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Working with financial accounting team to support balance sheet reconciliations, audit, tax, financial statements, etc.
- Driving continuous improvement in financial processes
- Performing ad hoc duties as required
CPA/CA qualified (or near completion), you will have a minimum of 3 years prior experience within the chartered environment (audit/business services) or within a similar fast-paced organisation.
Your time management and organisational skills are first class, with a proven capability to meet tight deadlines within an agile organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.