Sharp & Carter has partnered with a global manufacturing group that has experienced strong, organic growth both domestically and internationally. The business has an ambitious strategy that will see it further cement its position locally whilst continuing its overseas expansion.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Performing ledger maintenance. This includes transaction processing, recurring routine journal creation, asset accounting, and account reconciliations
- Undertaking bank and credit card reconciliations and related journals
- Preparing payroll report review and processing of related journals for salary and wages and payroll related taxes and oncosts
- Performing reporting activities, including financial and management accounting reports preparation
- Completing BAS and IAS returns and assisting with the preparation of information for external Tax Accountants
- Complete management of AP & AR including debt collection
- Working with the Controllers and FP&A Team
- Undertake administrative tasks as allocated in support of the office function
Tertiary qualified in a Commerce or Accounting degree, you will have excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and accounting standards in a commercial environment.
Interpersonally you are bright, engaging, confident, and can easily build strong professional relationships across an organisation. Your MS Excel skills are strong and prior experience with the system Oracle would be highly advantageous.
Bilingual candidates (English and Mandarin) are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.