Reporting to the Finance Manager of this successful business, this role will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the office, being the go-to person in the office for all Administration needs. As a confident and meticulous Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks focusing on office management, finance administration, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a people person with the attitude that no task is too big or too small, and will have great attention to detail and the ability to follow through with any tasks.
Working alongside the Finance TEAM in a busy office, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the business. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the Directors;
- Complete management of Company Secretarial matters (ASIC) using CAS360;
- Lodgement of Income Tax Returns, BAS’s and other necessary returns prepared for clients;
- Business name registrations & Business name renewals via the ASIC connect & business portal;
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients as required;
- Bookkeeping tasks, such as payroll, preparing and lodging BAS & IAS for clients reporting figures to the ATO including Superannuation.
- Full maintenance of Audit Shield – Tax Audit Insurance, liaising with clients and organising annual fee’s;
- Invoice management & billing;
- Internal client database administration;
- Accounts receivable, debtors and liaising with clients in relation to outstanding debt;
- Organisation of staff training, seminars, conferences, events & catering etc;
- Preparation of agenda, minutes, spreadsheets etc for weekly team meetings
- Previous experience as an Administrator in a professional Accounting Practice or similar;
- Experience using accounting software (Xero and CAS360);
- You must have proven experience using the ATO Tax Agent Portal;
- Have a high-level attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your workflows in a timely manner
Our client is a team of financial experts and professionals, having over 120 years of combined industry experience. They are dedicated to ensuring their clients have financial freedom in their everyday life. This close-knit team is looking for the perfect addition to their business!