Based in West Perth, this business has a wide range of disciples that operates across all of Western Australia. They invest in their people by building rewarding careers, offering training and development opportunities and a values-driven culture where our people can belong and thrive.
Reporting and closely working with the Accounting supervisor, this role would involve the following duties:
- Provide financial administrative support in end-to-end accounts receivable and payable deliverables.
- Perform reconciliation of creditor’s accounts and follow up outstanding supplier statement balances.
- The role contributes to resolving accounting and finance system problems with team members and customers and provides information and advice to customers on a course of action appropriate to their needs.
- The role may provide guidance to peers and less experienced members of the team and identify opportunities to share knowledge, information and learning to facilitate the achievement of team objectives. This includes training other administration staff across directorates on new accounting software and systems.
- 2 + years as an Accounts Assistant/Accounts officer from a high volume environment
- Epicor or Concur system experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Full working rights in Australia
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last six months)