- Accessible via public transport - parking provided
- Career growth and development
- ASX listed company
- Casual and fun working environment
Working as part of a team and reporting through to the Team Leader, your main responsibilities will include:
- Matching & coding invoices
- Responding to vendor queries
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Process EFT/cheque payments
- Adhoc supplier queries
- Assisting with month end procedures
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts candidate who has demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will have excellent time management skills and enjoy building relationships and working as part of a team.
Our client is a world leading organisation. They are extremely customer focused and committed to providing the best services to all their clients. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni at email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 1078665UNI.