- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Secure a full-time permanent position with a market leading company.
- Attractive salary with parking on site.
About the company
Our client is a well-known and trusted market leader, who have been successful in providing high quality services to their customers. With a key focus on providing excellent customer service and putting their employees first, our client has been able to foster a positive working culture. They are seeking a motivated Accounts Officer to join the team to assist with an increase in workload as the business continues a successful growth period.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager your role will comprise elements of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter invoices on a daily basis.
- Prepare and lodge weekly payment runs.
- Preparation of weekly cash report.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monitor overdue invoices.
- Follow up outstanding employee claims on monthly basis.
- Reconciling intercompany invoices.
- Provide support to the finance team where required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task.
- Willingness to work in a demanding and fast paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Permanent opportunity
- Parking on site
- Attractive salary with a large market leading company.
- Friendly and close-knit team.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Diverse role with a lot of growth opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan McNaughton at email@example.com.