- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Located close to home in Melbourne’s North.
- Attractive salary with parking on site.
About the company
Our client is a well-known and trusted market leader, who have been successful in providing high quality services to their customers. With a key focus on providing excellent customer service and putting their employees first, our client has been able to foster a positive working culture. They are seeking a motivated Accounts Officer to join the team to assist with an increase in workload as the business continues a successful growth period.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices.
- Completing weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Handling supplier queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Receipting and allocation of payments.
- Handle general account queries.
- Follow up overdue payments.
- Provide support to the finance team where required.
- Additional varying duties at end of month including reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in either Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task.
- Willingness to work in a demanding and fast paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Cut down the commute time with a role close to home in Melbourne’s North.
- Parking on site.
- Attractive salary with a large market leading company.
- Friendly and close-knit team.
- Flexibility to work from home.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan McNaughton at email@example.com.