This leading national logistics business is seeking a national AP & AR Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis. The role will have x4 direct reports, who will be based off shore. The main priority of this role is to ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers are maintained, as well as keep accurate records and control reports.
Reporting directly into the Shared Services Manager, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, mentor, develop accounting services – transactional accounting teams Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable who will be based off shore.
- Develop and provide monthly reporting on expense management, aged receivables and overdue payables
- Review and finalization of AP & AR related general ledger accounts
- Provide monthly forecasting on cash flow and balance sheet accounts
- Analysis of all transactions processed via the expense management system
- Demonstrate leadership support for all departmental initiatives and organisational development activities, modelling expected behaviors to managers and staff to create a desired workplace culture
- Deal with escalated queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Lead high performing teams through coaching and mentoring, to build and grow operational capability
- Previous experience managing an AP & AR team either off shore (preferred) or on shore.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and finance staff
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Experience using Oracle, or any other large ERP system
- Strong communication skills
- Natural born leader, excellent communicator and proven process & change improvement and transformation
The client regards themselves as a highly successful and profitable business even through the current pandemic. They promote workplace flexibility and job stability.
For further information, please contact Niall Hoolahan via email at email@example.com.