Our client is a global market leading business, who are known for their vast range of premium and trusted products. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become an instantly recognizable business.
They boast high performing and vibrant teams who are dedicated and driven. This fixed term contract role (over 12 months) is an excellent platform for a candidate who is keen to develop and learn within the Accounts Payable space.
With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a long term contract.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing invoices and ensuring all are GST compliant
- Preparation of payment proposals and processing of payments
- Performing refunds and Service Agent Payments
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team Leader in identifying and developing
procedures in relation to accounts payable
- Expense management
- Daily cash flow reports and their distribution
- Bank reconciliations of Imprest accounts for Australia and New Zealand
- Reconciliation of supplier Statements
- Month end timetable for Accounts Payable cut-off targets, accruals are
complete and all reconciliations are updated
- Drive control & process improvements/efficiencies and update
procedures/processes/systems relating to areas of responsibility.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Bearham-Jones on SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au.