This leading national logistics business is seeking a national AP Lead to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role will be leading a small off shore team, and also have a process improvement driven focus within the AP department. The business has experienced an intense amount of business growth, and they need an AP specialist to get the AP department up to speed.
- Lead, mentor, develop Accounts Payable team who will be based off shore.
- Develop and provide monthly reporting on expense management, aged receivables and overdue payables
- Review and finalization of AP related general ledger accounts
- Provide monthly forecasting on cash flow and balance sheet accounts
- Analysis of all transactions processed via the expense management system
- Demonstrate leadership support for all departmental initiatives and organisational development activities, modelling expected behaviors to managers and staff to create a desired workplace culture
- Deal with escalated queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Lead high performing teams through coaching and mentoring, to build and grow operational capability
- Process improve AP process and automation.
- Previous experience managing an AP team either off shore (preferred) or on shore is an advantage.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and finance staff
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Experience using a large ERP software
- Strong communication skills