Our client is a market leading and innovative listed business who are at the forefront of their industry. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become the clear leader in their field and an instantly recognizable business. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high performing Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Manager to lead a medium sized Payables Team. This team includes full-timers, part-timers and contractors.
Reporting directly to the CFO who will act as a mentor for your further development and growth, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of Accounts Payable Officers to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide individual training, motivation and leadership to the team to create a high-performance culture, empowering them through the provision of tools, specialist knowledge and coaching to develop performance orientated, focused and engaged teams and ensure objectives are met.
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective operating rhythms and mechanisms to ensure rigour across AP processes.
- Provide relevant information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining processes and process improvement.
- Partner with and assist the wider shared service team.
The successful candidate will have proven management experience in an Accounts Payable, as well as the following attributes:
- Knowledge and ideas to bring on board for best practice for Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Leadership; Drive and empower for high performance, but also support
- Hands on approach and ability to learn and understand how the department currently operates
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Process improvement and automation experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Job security
- Development and further growth opportunities for you and your Payables department
- Bonus incentives in place
- Modern office facilities
- Play a key role in the strategic direction of the organisation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page at firstname.lastname@example.org