Our client is a market leading and innovative listed business who are at the forefront of their industry. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become the clear leader in their field and an instantly recognisable business. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high performing Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Manager to lead a medium sized team.
Reporting directly to the Shared Services Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of Accounts Payable Officers to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide individual training, motivation and leadership to the team to create a high-performance culture, empowering them through the provision of tools, specialist knowledge and coaching to develop performance orientated, focused and engaged teams and ensure objectives are met.
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective operating rhythms and mechanisms to ensure rigour across AP processes.
- Provide relevant information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining processes and process improvement.
- Partner with and assist the wider shared service team.
The successful candidate will have proven management experience in an Accounts Payable capacity within a large scale organisation, as well as the following attributes:
- Outstanding knowledge of best practice for Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective leadership and stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Process improvement and automation experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Job security in a permanent role
- Attractive salary offering
- Modern office facilities
- Play a key role in the strategic direction of the organisation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page at firstname.lastname@example.org