Our client is a growing healthcare business who is searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team. Working within their modern offices and leading a small division, this role will suit a highly motivated and driven individual to mentor the team to success.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your daily tasks will include
- Leading a small team of Accounts Payable Officers (1 currently)
- Be the Accounts Payable point of contact with key stakeholders
- Mentor and develop team performance
- Liaising with suppliers and perform reconciliations
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing supplier
- Review and analyse current processes identifying key areas of improvement
- Other tasks as directed by the CFO and Finance Manager
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Accounts Payable leadership position. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must, along with the ability to successfully guide and mentor a team.
What's on Offer
- Secure role with a growing business
- Great salary and supportive FC and CFO
- Permanent position
- Located in a great area with public transport access and close to great cafes