About the role
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their accounts team on a full time basis. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable responsibilities and reporting on a daily basis. There are excellent growth opportunities for this person to step into a senior Accounts Payable position or potentially grow into other parts of the business. It is an advantage if this person has previously used Xero or SAP, though not a must.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Working with a small team in India to oversee day to day processing
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Looking after escalated queries
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Rental calculations
- Assist with system implementation
The successful applicant will have
- 4+ years' experience within Accounts Payable
- Previous experience with SAP/Xero an advantage
- Experience with foreign currency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, this person will be working closely with a team in India. Any off shore experience also an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Generous package
- Working with a multinational company
- Close to public transport
About the company
Our client is large multi national retail company looking to expand their accounts due to a transition in their organisation. Sitting as part of a larger shared services team, this role will suit someone who has worked in an environment processing high volume invoices.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. In addition, the team enjoy's a social and relaxed atmosphere.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall via email at email@example.com