An exceptional opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer at a well-established and cultural orientated organisation. This is a full-time permanent opportunity. As the successful candidate you will report to the Payable Lead and perform end-to-end accounts payable including such duties as; invoicing, inbox management, reconciliations and end of month processes.
Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about their work. This opportunity is in the northern suburbs of Brisbane with close access to public transport and parking options available.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Lead, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced accounts payable division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your colleagues.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation located in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
This organisation is continuing to grow, and therefore are seeking the talents of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who is comfortable in a fast-paced business. This is a permanent full-time role based close to public transport and with parking available in the area. With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their accounts payable team.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346