This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join a global business based in the Western suburbs. The successful candidate will lead the accounts payable function and be responsible for full-function Accounts Payable duties on a daily basis including completing the payment runs. The company is looking for someone who has strong end-to-end accounts payable experience and can hit the ground running (with some basic handover/training).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Processing intercompany invoices and reconciliation
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations for local and foreign vendors
- Processing credit card expenses
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Prepare weekly / monthly Accounts Payable management reports
- Prior experience within an end to end Accounts Payable role
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with an ERP software system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Our client is a highly reputable and established business based in Western Sydney and has a strong reputation within their industry. This role will suit someone who has worked in an environment of processing a high volume of invoices and is looking for a company to stay at for the long-term.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Kellie-Ann at email@example.com.