With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Manually transferring bank details
- Assisting with processing of invoices weekly
- Processing credit card account reconciliations
- Creating payments
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
Our client is one of Melbourne's leading dynamic and respected international service provider in the industry. It has a vibrant culture and offers excellent staff benefits and work-life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni on email@example.com, quoting reference number 1079249MAC.