Our client has a fun and social work environment that appreciates the value of working hard and having a laugh at the same time. You will work alongside like-minded team members who are high performing and are eager to grow within the business.
- Data entry and matching invoices with purchase orders
- Management of weekly payment runs
- Statement reconciliations
- Assist with answering high volume of queries
- Contribute to implementing improved processes and procedures
- An established skill set in Accounts Payable
- You will ideally have a confident personality that enjoys speaking to key customers.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Opportunity to work close to home
- Regular celebratory lunches and morning teas
- Report into a well respected manager who understands work life balance
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417051898 or email@example.com. Please note, I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Fridays and will endeavour to get back to you during this time.