An opportunity exists for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable global company. The company is in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, a short walk away from the train station. This role will require someone with extensive Accounts Payable experience.
Our client is a leading global company in the engineering and construction industry. They specialise in delivering innovative and sustainable solutions for a wide range of of products/projects. Their diverse team of experts is dedicated to shaping the future of infrastructure through cutting-edge technologies and a customer-centric approach.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Completing Payment runs;
- Vendor account maintenance;
- Processing invoices;
- Invoice maintenance;
- Pavement credits;
- Managing the AP inbox;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts payable team.
- Ideally 2-4 years experience with accounts payable space
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to handle supplier enquiries and communicate within a supportive team.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org