An opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer at a well-established and large organisation. This is a permanent position based in the suburbs with parking available. As the successful candidate you will report to the AP Manager and perform such duties as expense management, invoicing, data entry, reconciliations, payment processing and managing general queries.
Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about their work.
Reporting to the AP Manager, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced accounts payable division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Expense management for leases, rent, etc;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience and a keen interest in accounts. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment and contribute to team success.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Ability to work autonomously within a larger accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the permanent recruit of an Accounts Payable Officer.
With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their accounts payable team.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346