Our client is a growing ASX listed mining organization and due to the business expansion an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer has been created to join their diverse team based in the West Perth.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provides assistant to the finance team when necessary.
In a team of 7, the duties around this role would be as below:
- Process high volumes of invoices, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Matching invoices with purchase orders and and resolving any discrepancies.
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Process supplier payments within supplier trading terms.
- Collaborate with internal and external departments to resolve invoice-related inquiries
- To build constructive relationships with the operating sites to ensure the purchase ordering and receipting process is performed efficiently to aid invoice entering
- Prior experience in an end to end Accounts Payable position
- Prior experience into Energy sector would be desirable for not necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Supportive and collaborative work environment
• Flexible working environment
• Work for a close knit and supportive team environment
• Ability to upskill and grow into full function position