This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join a large global business based in the Western suburbs. The successful candidate will help lead the accounts payable function and will be responsible for full-function Accounts Payable duties on a daily basis including completing the payment runs. The company is looking for someone who has strong end-to-end accounts payable experience, who is immediately available and is keen to join the company and stay for the long-term.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Processing intercompany invoices and reconciliation
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations for local and foreign vendors
- Processing credit card expenses
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Manage ATB and GRIR Ageing Report for SOX Audit control
- Prepare weekly / monthly Accounts Payable management reports
- Prior experience within a high volume, end to end Accounts Payable role
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with SAP or another ERP software system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Our client is a large global business based and have a strong reputation within their industry. The company has a supportive culture, where each employee is valued for their contributions and they do have long tenure due to this friendly environment. This role will suit someone who has worked in an environment of processing a high volume of invoices and is looking for a company to stay at for the long-term.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Kellie-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.