Our client is a highly successful international law firm that is going from strength-to-strength. Currently, they require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager, the role will involve taking ownership of the Accounts Payable process with key tasks involving:
- Initiating process improvement
- Processing supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure purchase orders are received and approved
- Reallocate costs through ERP as required
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar full function Accounts Payable role, ideally within professional services environment. Experience using a large ERP system is required, along with strong problem solving skills. You will also have excellent communication and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid office/ work from home arrangement
- Outstanding leadership team
- Above market remuneration