An open opportunity on a contract basis for an enthusiastic and friendly Accounts Payable Officer to join a global company in North Ryde. My client is seeking a candidate who is articulate and knowledgeable of Accounts Payable who enjoys working in a team environment.
Reporting to the National Accounts Payable Manager, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Management of rejected invoices
- Politely answering supplier enquiries
- Reconciliation of large supplier accounts
- Branch enquiries on supplier payments
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth processing of invoices after a resolution is found for blocked invoices.
- Review existing processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Assisting with month end close
- Some ad-hoc general finance administration
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience using Oracle is preferred
- Purchase order and invoice matching experience
- Contribute to a large supportive team
- Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external customers
- Strong communication sills as a priority and a positive attitude and be a keen learner.
- Free gym facilities available
- Free parking on site
- Free shuttle bus to and from the North Ryde Metro & the Office.
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Jacinta Coyne - email@example.com