An opportunity exists for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer/ Account Officer to join a reputable company. This is a permanent position based in Macquarie Park with close access to public transport. As the successful candidate you will report to the CFO and be responsible for a full function accounts payable process in a high volume supportive environment. Please note this position is based in the office-fulltime.
We have previously assisted candidates within the business and they have been very happy there. Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about their work. You will be granted opportunities to continue to learn and develop as you advance your accounts career.
Working within an accounts payable team, your responsibilities include:
- High volume invoice processing and expectation management
- Preparation of payments;
- Support with expense management processes;
- Reconciliations of bank statements and credit card transactions;
- Responding to and resolving queries via email and phone in a timely manner;
- Ad hoc account payable support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable role (Involvement in system implementation will be advantageous)
- Accounting knowledge / Good excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy and keenness to enter a supportive culture of putting people first.
- Eager to learn and pick up the internal system
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided.