Our client is a market leader in their field and are experiencing large growth so it is a very exciting time to join the business. As the Accounts Payable Team Lead, you will have 4 direct reports and be responsible for managing the accounts payable function.
Working from and and the office the role will suit a highly motivated and driven individual to mentor the team to success.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties;
- Leading a team of 4 Accounts Payable Officers
- Be the Accounts Payable point of contact with key stakeholders
- Mentor and develop team performance
- Liaising with suppliers and perform reconciliations
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing supplier
- Review and analyse current processes identifying key areas of improvement and improving these where it is feasible
- Hands on functions in the AP process
- Other tasks as directed by management
The successful applicant will the following:
- Proven experience within a leadership position
- Strong accounts payable management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Strong month-end and year-end reporting experience
- A process improvement mindset and experience with process improvement and system improvement projects
- Candidates need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to apply and be successful.
- A secure, permanent role within a growing business
- Hybrid working conditions
- Great company culture
- Close to public transport
Please follow the prompts and submit your resume in the link below.