This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Payable Team Leader/Manager to join a successful business in the Western suburbs. The role will involve mentoring & leading a a large team, running the end to end accounts payable process and process improvement. It is imperative that this candidate has strong accounts payable process improvement experiece.
- Managing large team of Accounts Payable Officers to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Streamlining processes and process improvement
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective operating rhythms and mechanisms to ensure rigour across AP processes
- Provide individual training, motivation and leadership to the team to create a high-performance culture, empowering them through the provision of tools, specialist knowledge and coaching to develop performance orientated, focused and engaged teams and ensure objectives are met.
- Provide relevant information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Experience mentoring, developing & managing a team
- Previous experience implementing process improvement projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a large company
Our client is a highly reputable, global business. Working within this positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for accounts payable and driving change.