My client is looking for a passionate and driven AP Team Leader to join their team on the Lower North Shore. They are seeking a candidate who has strong leadership skills and a keen interest and eye for process improvement. The role reports into their Shared Service Manager, and will initially be a 14 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties;
- Leading a team of 4 Accounts Payable Officers + 1 AR Officer.
- Be the Accounts Payable point of contact with key stakeholders
- Mentor and develop team performance
- Liaising with suppliers and perform reconciliations
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers
- Address and resolve any AP system or process issues promptly.
- Proactively identify system or process improvement opportunities and develop enhancement strategies.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, providing necessary documentation and explanations for AP processes.
- Provide relevant information to support reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Sound understanding of AP processes.
- 3+ years’ experience leading accounts payable team.
- Previous experience with Oracle or similar ERP systems.
- Experience in establishment and/or continuous improvement of accounts payable processes.
- High attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate effectively and meet payment deadlines and team objectives in a fast-paced team environment.
To discuss further, please contact Jacinta Coyne at Sharp & Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org