Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of a growing organisation, you will be responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable team while also implementing and advising on business improvement measures to ensure the efficient operation of your division. As the leader of the Accounts Receivable team, you will be responsible for ensuring the continual reduction of debt to the organisation and that your team has a successful and high performing reputation. Your ability to manage and drive change while also ensuring your team feels supported will add to your success in this position.
Working with an influential CFO in a reputable international business, you will have a long and successful career as an integral member and leader of the accounts receivable team.
- Manage and lead the Accounts Receivable team to ensure operational efficiency;
- Manage the full function of accounts receivable and credit services including all customer debt collection, credit checks and holds, payment processing, legal debt recovery and reconciliation of debtor accounts;
- Ensure the accountability of the AR teams’ performance by implementing and monitoring team based and individual KPIs;
- Assess current credit and receivables processes and implement and drive process improvements and suggest automation initiatives to overcome shortcomings;
- Assist in audit preparation and reporting;
- Mentor and develop the AR team through training on new and improved methods for collection through various techniques and mannerisms.
- Experience managing a high performing accounts receivable team for a large multi-site business;
- Key competencies and experience in all aspects of accounts receivable and credit control;
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders and customers;
- Experience with Pronto (desirable);
- Previous experience in business process improvements and project management with an ability to work across other business functions to implement change and influence outcomes.
As the newly appointed Accounts Receivable and Improvements Supervisor, you will be an influential member of a large multi-site international business. With strong employee tenure and modern office facilities, this organisation promotes a respectful and engaged workforce. With an open and encouraging attitude to change and process improvement, you will work for a company that recognises the importance of efficiency and implementing change. Located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, this position has parking available onsite.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale, Principal Consultant - Accounting Clerical for a confidential discussion on 0491 257 346 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.