Our client, conveniently located in the south east, are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer to join their team. A true market leader, this company are providing an extremely busy, hands-on, full-function role where you will have responsibility for your own diverse ledger of customers.
Working within a team environment, you will be an enthusiastic and driven candidate with a team first attitude. Key responsibilities include;
- Customer Creation and database maintenance
- Credit Control Function – Manage and Control Customer Credits and release orders as per available Customer Credit
- Handling Customer Queries and clarification from internal Stakeholders through a ticketing system
- Responsibility for a mixed ledger of clients including Retail and hire customers
- Daily allocations of Funds to Customer Accounts
- Daily & Monthly reconciliations
- Contribute towards Month-end reporting
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- This role requires extensive understanding of Credit Control function and a person to priorities, as well as build strong internal and external relationship.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus with a strong understanding of commercial/Business Practices
- ERP and excel experience
The ideal candidate:
You will be an energetic & passionate person who enjoys learning new skills and working through problems.
You will also have a team mindset and display this in your professional and person life.
- Parking on site and street parking available
- New modern office
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Discounts on products
- Development pathways
- Reputable business
- Close to public transport
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Bearham-Jones via email SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au