An opportunity has become available for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a large and culture-focused business. The position will work in a supportive environment where you will apply your accounts receivable skills. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving team while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. This organisation is located in Brisbane with parking available onsite.
This opportunity is available to commence before Christmas or in January.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for chasing payments from key clients while maintaining professional relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of customer payments including receipting and allocations;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts across a multi-site business;
- Investigating and managing the bank reconciliations reports;
- Customer account management and maintenance;
- Building strong and lasting relationships with customer by exercising empathy and understanding;
- Ad hoc transactional accounts receivable support as required for the function.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will be passionate about learning and developing your skills across the accounts receivable function. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and have a strong work ethic.
In addition, you will demonstrates:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ability to learn new systems and processes with ease;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Accurate data entry skills;
- Ability to follow a process-driven environment;
- Effective and adaptive communication skills.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the recruit of an Accounts Receivable Officer. Our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisations longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration, support and fun.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346