An excellent opportunity has become available for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused business in a permanent full-time position. The position will work in a supportive environment where you will apply your credit control and accounts receivable skills. This organisation is located on the Sunshine Coast with parking available onsite.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving team while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Credit & AR Officer you will be responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the credit and accounts receivable process in a standalone position.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Assessing and processing credit checks;
- Maintaining a ledger of outstanding customer payments and following up for payment via phone and email;
- Building strong and lasting relationships with customer by exercising empathy and understanding;
- Raising and issuing invoices for payment;
- Allocation of payment;
- Effective negotiation of payment plans;
- Ad hoc support for the credit control and accounts receivable process.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will have demonstrated experience in an accounts receivable or credit officer position, and be driven to advance your skills in a high-volume and fast-paced business. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and have a strong work ethic.
In addition, you will demonstrates:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ability to learn new systems and processes with ease;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Accurate data entry skills;
- Effective and adaptive communication skills.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation located on the Sunshine Coast. Our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisations longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration and support.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346