We have been engaged by a multi-national FMCG organisation who are a leader in their industry to assist in finding an Accounts Receivable Officer. This role reports into the Group Financial Controller and you will be the sole person responsible for AR so experience in a end to end AR environment, including reporting is critical
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Following up on outstanding debt through some collection calls
- Credit assessments
- Account reconciliations
- Providing a high level of customer support, managing major customer accounts
- EOM Reporting
- Handling telephone account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- Previous experience in an end to end AR environment. FMCG would be a bonus
- Prior exposure to software: Oracle (Nice to have)
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Strong excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacinta on firstname.lastname@example.org