Our client are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a high volume, high demand Receivable position. Strong excel and reconciliations skills required, and SAP is highly desirable.
This position is a part time, 6 month Fixed Term Contract and as such our client is looking for a candidate that is relatively immediately available.
Attractive remuneration offered.
Main Responsibilities Reporting into the Financial Controller, and working in a team of 3, you will be responsible for;
- Compile credit application forms and perform credit checks
- Ongoing and annual review of customers accounts and recommending credit limits
- Review and maintain update customer records
- Involved in annual customer credit review
- Keep the customer accounts up to date and current
- Follow up on overdue accounts
- Co-ordinate debt collections with agency for overdue accounts
- Allocate daily customer payments and clear outstanding invoices
- Reconcile and clear major customer accounts monthly
- Follow up any outstanding credit claims and queries from customers and sales team
- Reconcile rebates and clear the open items
- Reconcile freight charges and clear open items
- Co-ordinate month end AR closing
- Review and complete monthly customer statements
- Reconcile monthly freight accruals
- Review and provide status report on AR trial balance
- Generate monthly claims reports and other month end reports
- Assist Finance team as required
- Understanding of the retail market and the key players
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable similar role, especially in account creation, reconciliations and bank allocations
Experience in dealing with corporate and small scale customers
- Exposure to SAP or a very similar operating system is highly desired
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused approach to Receivables
If you possess the required skills for this position please follow the prompts and apply. Alternatively and only if you've dealt with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months, please contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526.