Reporting into the Office Manager, there is an open opportunity for a warm & engaging office administrator to join a well-known importer of alcohol in North Sydney. This vacancy is initially a 12 month contract role however permanency is a possibility for the right candidate.
- Ensuring stationery levels and business card are maintained and ordered as necessary
- Diary Management for Senior leadership team
- Some reception cover, taking calls and redirecting
- Working with the Office Manager to ensure the office workspace is run efficiently and effectively by coordinating such tasks as Staff Whereabouts, Kitchen Roster, Kitchen Stock, Parking System, Maintenance Requests and Bar Stocks are fully maintained
- Working with the Office Manager on the management of our car fleet, telephony fleet.
- Coordinating and arrangement of courier for the Sydney office.
- The raising and receipting of Purchase Orders as and when required
- Providing Expense support to the Finance Director, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing and Asia Pacific Business Development Leader.
- Assisting with travel bookings for both local and international travel
- Assisting Office Manager with support for company conference and other office events
You will be a talented Administrator with an eye for detail, with a strong Administrative skill-set gained. Other skills/experience required include;
- Previous Administration experience in a similar field
- Computer literate and technically proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and internet
- Diary management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to build rapport
- High attention to detail and quality of work, with the ability to follow through
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV below - following the prompts! For any further queries, please reach out to: Jacinta Coyne at email@example.com