Our client is looking for an energetic Data Entry and Customer Service Specialist to join their busy team on an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent. The client is a leading organisation within their industry with a strong reputation in the market.
- Coordinate issue resolution acting as central point of contact.
- Work effectively with staff and other support functions to achieve customer service outcomes
- Look after Accounts and payment changes
- Inbound & Outbound calls, customer inquiries and ad-hoc administration tasks.
- Liaising with the banking, post office drop off and all rounder data-entry.
- Provide prompt, accurate and complete processing of all service requests in all necessary systems
- Updating and maintaining customer accounts in the database
- Excellent verbal communication skills is a must.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines & results driven
- Problem solving experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multi-tasks/objectives
Please submit your CV by following the appropriate prompts. For any further questions please contact Hannah Lee at: firstname.lastname@example.org