My client is seeking a highly capable Administration Assistant to provide support to a highly driven and supportive team. The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail, and have exceptional planning, organisational, and multi-tasking skills. You will be well presented, articulate in your communication, show sound judgement and discretion, and be used to a demanding environment.
You will also provide quality administrative assistance to the broader office. You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, and answer any queries. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Reception relief
- Travel coordination
- Organising business cards for new starters
- Preparing/formatting documents
- Catering support
- Managing expectations and daily work flow
- Events coordination
- Managing invoices
- Managing kitchen and meeting rooms
- Other ad hoc duties
This is a unique role that requires someone who has exceptional and proven relationship management skills as well as:
- Experience working in a similar Administration role is highly advantageous
- Computer literate to intermediate/advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- High degree of attention to detail
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Good written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
- Ability to build rapport and professional relationships
Located in Melbourne CBD, our client is a leading Property Developer. They are now seeking a passionate Administrator to join their stable and dynamic team on temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have administration experience and will be able to provide effective and efficient support the the wider executive team.
To apply, please click on the link below or phone Zoe Raphael on 0401265388.