- St Kilda Road location - close to all train lines and trams.
- Warm, friendly and enjoyable company culture.
- Take ownership of your role & be apart of an exciting business!
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a unique role where you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders including lawyers, external agents, conveyancers and the business clients as they purchase their brand new home. This is a very diverse role, where no two days will be the same and requires an individual who brings experience communicating with various different stakeholders, is driven by achieving successful outcomes (and loves creating win-win opportunities) and is happy to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Providing an exceptional end-to-end Customer Experience with key clients which includes facilitating all administrative tasks associated with the build from sign on through to completion.
- Workflow management including ensuring that all key clients files and processes are up to date, so that other departments can pick up work and collaborate on various different processes
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders including builders, lawyers, conveyancers, agents and the client
- Extensive administrative support to the team including updating and maintaining internal databases, formatting contracts and reports, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a unique role that requires someone who has exceptional and proven relationship management skills, as well as:
- Three years experience in a similar Customer Focused and Administration role within a property developer, real estate agency project marketing company or construction company
- The ability to handle complex and difficult client-related issues
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Administrative skill set
- Understanding of the importance of quality and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and prioritise while juggling a multitude of tasks
- Can-do attitude and a positive mindset
About the client:
A true leader within the Construction field, our client is known as an employer of choice, offering a warm and friendly culture, the ability to take ownership of your work, and training and development opportunities that will set you up for success. Due to continued growth across their specialised market, they are looking for a hardworking and customer focused individual to be a part of their business as they continue to grow and gain market share.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Stephanie Hales on 0430 814 591.