Are you looking for a new Administration focused role close to home? Located in Clayton, my client is seeking an experienced Administrator who is open to working on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this role, you will provide admin support to a team of 5 in the accounts space. A varied and involved role where no two days will be the same. If this sounds like something you would be interested in- Apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, your man duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Data entry and checking internal systems
- Update delivery schedules
- Document preparation and report writing
- Liaise with suppliers and external parties
- General office and administrative duties
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Have suitable administration/ office experience
- High levels of computer literacy (MS Suite and proficient use of Excel)
- Touch typing will be highly advantageous in this role
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a team and learn quickly
About our Client
Our client is a family owned business that fosters a great culture and positive work environment. Our client takes pride in the service they provide to many customers and have been operating since the 1980s. Focusing on green life services, they are passionate about what they do and how far they evolved as a business. If you want to work for a true market leader- this role and business is for you.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential chat about the role on offer please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.