Our client is a national membership-based organization who conducts numerous programs and courses annually. These initiatives delve into the principles of corporate governance and provide practical applications across diverse sectors and industries.
The Administration Coordinator plays a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless execution of events, courses, and initiatives. Acting as the primary guide, host, and point of contact, this position contributes to the operational excellence of the Business Centre and Member Lounge, delivering a professional experience for members, clients, and guests regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Experience in a leading service provider environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Food Safety and RSA certification advantageous
- Manage end-to-end logistics for programs, including venues, presenters, catering, and admin and collaborate with a national team.
- Implement consistent delivery plans for a seamless participant experience.
- Engage with participants, address queries, and distribute course-related communication.
- Host members, clients, and guests across face-to-face and virtual platforms.
- Monitor communication streams, resolve queries, and maintain accurate records.
What’s in it for you?
Work with a national leader in a collaborative role that promotes professional development opportunities.
Develop your stakeholder engagement and organisational skills in a fast-paced dynamic role
Work in a tight knit and collaborative team
If this sounds like the right role for you, please don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW! Applications will be screened daily.