Our client is a leading provider of accounting, advisory, and wealth management services and has provided trusted advice to a diverse client base for over 80 years, and is continuing to grow.
They pride themselves on their excellent culture, opportunities for development, and flexible environment!
They are seeking a Team Administration Leader to support our Melbourne team. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate strong administration and organisation skills, has an eye for detail, and accuracy with figures, grammar, and writing skills to provide timely support services to the firm.
As a Team Administration Leader, you will also be required to be a team player with sound computer literacy including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Microsoft products.
Key responsibilities will include
- Providing administrative and executive support to the Tax and Accounting team
- Managing the coordination of workflow between Partners and the team, including diary management
- Work collaboratively across the business with many different stakeholders and teams
- Coordinate appointments and travel of partners
- Assist the team with the preparation of client billing
- Assist in answering incoming phone calls into the business
- Administer client documentation and act as the contact point between the client and the ATO
- Software skills with CRS and or Corporate Compliance including maintenance of company records and electronic lodgments with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) would be highly regarded
- Event management - both internal and external
- Adhoc support to the wider business as required
- Is motivated by being challenged and driven to exceed expectations
- Is passionate about people and goes above and beyond to provide a good client experience
- Possesses initiative and the ability to work flexibly within a team
- Is driven by supporting those around them and has the ability to prioritise and work flexibly depending on the demands of the business
- CBD location - close to public transport and parking
- Attractive salary package
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity for growth and progression