An opportunity has become available for an immediately available and experienced Administration Officer to join a thriving organisation located in the inner-northern suburbs of Brisbane. You will apply your strong administration knowledge and skill set to ensure the efficient maintenance requests of the facilities at multi-site locations based nationally.
Reporting to the Facilities and Building Manager, you will be supported and guided to ensure your success throughout the temporary assignment, with the prospect of permanency. This organisation is located in the inner-northern suburbs of Brisbane with parking options and public transport close by.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- General database management using Excel and Outlook;
- Creating and updating maintenance requests for various offices and facilities located nationally;
- Data entry of requests and coordination of contractors (when needed);
- Scheduling requests and ensuring follow-up;
- Administration and document management;
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Ad hoc administration support as requested by the Facilities and Building Manager.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administration Officer with experience in facilities, maintenance, property management (real estate). In addition, you will also:
- High attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to manage various competing demands;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Strong team-player;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications.
Sharp & Carter have partnered with a thriving organisation located in the inner-northern suburbs of Brisbane to appoint an experienced administration officer to support their Facilities and Building Manager. This position has the possibility to permanency.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346