An opportunity is available for an Administration Assistant to join a thriving and established company based in Brisbane. This is a permanent full-time position.
As the successful candidate you will report to the Accounts Manager and perform such duties as team administration support, inbox management, data entry, reporting, and managing general queries. You will be given opportunity to learn and develop your skills in accounts as part of a wonderful team.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for administration support in a thriving team environment. You will be an integral member of a high-performing team.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Administration support including managing inbox, filing, document management and preparing reports;
- Database management including setting up new suppliers;
- Printing, collating and formatting documents
- Ad hoc support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts payable function.
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience and a keen interest in administration and accounts. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment and contribute to team success.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Strong sense of ownership;
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships;
- Effective and adaptive communication skills;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the permanent recruit of an Administration Assistant in the accounts division.
With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their accounts team.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346