An opportunity has become available for an experienced administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane CBD and requires someone to commence immediately to assist with a key business project.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. Your high attention to detail, strong data entry skills and database management capability will be highly advantageous for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a skilled and immediately available Administration Officer. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- High volume data entry;
- Database management and ensuring accuracy of information input;
- Preparing and issuing reports and updates to management;
- Liaising with the broader team for the project;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the business leaders and management.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in an administration or data entry position and be available immediately.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a great organisation to appoint an administrator in a temporary assignment in the inner Brisbane city suburbs. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a positive experience in this temporary assignment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346