An opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join a credit, banking and accounts receivable team in a well-established and culturally focused business. This position welcomes applicants who are passionate about building their skills in accounts. As the successful applicant you will build skills in issuing invoices, chasing unpaid bills, reading credit reports, banking, opening new accounts, reconciling debtor statements, monthly reporting and managing relationships with clients.
As the successful applicant you will be part of an organisation who encourage a collaborative and supportive environment. This opportunity is in the western suburbs of Brisbane and has parking available.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, your key duties will include however are not limited to:
- Conduct credit checks on clients
- Ensure purchase orders are received from clients for goods and services
- Raise invoices and send to clients specifying payment terms
- Add clients to debtor ledger of accounts outstanding
- Check bank statements for incoming monies and allocate and reconcile against the ledger
- Ad hoc administration support across the team
- Manage full debt lifecycle
Skills and experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will be eager to learn and grow your skills with an industry leader. It is imperative that you have a positive and driven work ethic.
In addition, you will have the ability to demonstrate:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation
- Positive and friendly work ethic
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation located in the western suburbs of Brisbane. Our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisation’s longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration, whilst striving to push innovation in their industry.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Graduate Consultant - Accounting Support
0499 414 094