An exceptional opportunity has become available for an Administration Officer to join a highly reputable and large organisation located in Brisbane CBD for a six-month contract. You will apply your strong administrative skills and knowledge to ensure the Accounts Team Leader is supported in day to day administrative processes.
Reporting to the Accounts Team Leader, you will be supported and guided to ensure your success within your new contract role. You will work in a collaborative and fast-paced team. This opportunity is well-suited to an immediately available administrator with experience in professional services.
This position is an integral role in the team and requires a highly organised and skilled professional who can work collaboratively and efficiently. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Generalist administration support to the Accounts Team Leader;
- Administration processes for the verification of current and future clients;
- Database management to ensure all files and contracts are updated and current;
- Administration processing for the renewal of invoicing and contract agreements;
- Ad hoc support as directed by the management team.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administration Officer/Assistant, preferably within a professional services environment. In addition, you will also:
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Drive to learn new processes;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Experience within professional services (desirable);
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint an Administration Officer in a six-month full-time contract in Brisbane CBD. The opportunity to commence with a thriving and supportive team in a reputable organisation ensures you will feel valued, respected and challenged while applying and growing your financial administrative and accounting competencies.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant of Business & Accounting Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346