An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation in a temporary assignment. Commencing immediately, this role will run until the 30th June 2021 with the possibility of extension. This organisation is located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane with parking available onsite.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving team while offering you a challenging yet rewarding temporary opportunity. As the administration support to the procurement and contracts team, you will be responsible for document management, contract formatting and preparation, data entry, database management and ad hoc administration support to the wider team.
This temporary assignment requires a highly organised, self-sufficient and skilled Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Document management;
- Contract preparation and formatting;
- Database management - updating details to ensure information is up to date and relevant;
- Data entry and processing procurement orders;
- Ad hoc administration support to the contracts and procurement team.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in administration and be able to pick up and learn new processes with ease.
In addition, you will also have:
- Experience within accounts payable, accounts receivable, procurement or contracts management is desirable for this position;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is desirable, yet not essential;
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable and stable organisation to appoint an Administrator in a temporary position in Brisbane southern suburbs. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will be supported and respected throughout the assignment.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant Accounting & Business Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346